Friday, February 22, 2008

Whoa, check out the Corduroy!

The Moniker team has put together the first swatch books for our style consultants.  The rest are coming on Monday (I hope!!).  This page is from the trouser book.  (Some of them are actually meant for Fall/Winter...we're still getting up to speed.  If the fashion cycle would just PLEASE STOP for ONE DAY please STOP please ONE DAY okay?)

I confess, I'm not a corduroy man.  Well, maybe I am but I just don't know how to wear it.  That's why I don't select the fabrics.  But my sister swears corduroy still matters.  Okay.  But orange?  Is that just me, or is there an ORANGE corduroy fabric in that set?  

Sorry, 'Rust'.  In fact, from L to R: Tan/Olive, Chamois, Khaki, Mocha, Chocolate, Olive, Rust, Cadet Blue, Navy, Black.  I know what navy and black are: they are two colours I cannot distinguish.  The scary thing is that to people like my sister, all these words all actually mean something.  

That reminds me of an entry from my journal last year...I wonder if I can find it.

No comments: